Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Display a list of events that are past events and are limited to only this year

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there anyway to display a list of events that are already over and are within 2011 for e.g.?

Franky
    Keymaster

This is now possible in trunk:

* Feature: scope=”YYYY-MM-DD–today” and “today–YYYY-MM-DD” are now possible, to show events from a certain day in the past till now or from now till some day in the future

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky, that’s great, but could it be dynamic? For instance, instead of hard-coding the start or end date, you could ask for past events within the current year, month, or week. (I know those selectors are available for future events…)

Franky
    Keymaster

I’ll add that this evening if time permits it (using this_month, this_year, but “this_year” is not possible now, not even for future events)

Anonymous
    Inactive

It would be more useful to be able to specify something like “one_year_future” and “one_year_past” instead of “this_year”, so future time windows won’t shrink from 12 to 0 months and past time windows won’t grow from 0 to 12 months throughout calendar years.

Franky
    Keymaster

Added in trunk:

* Feature: scope=”this_year” is possible for shortcode events_list

* Feature: scope=”YYYY-MM-DD–today” and “today–YYYY-MM-DD” are now possible, to show events from a certain day in the past till now or from now till some day in the future, also “this_week–today”, “this_month–today”, “this_year–today”, “today–this_week”, “today–this_month”, “today–this_year”

@admintiger: many scopes can still be added 🙂 But the rest is a bit off-topic already, so would you mind creating a feature request for this? I’m trying to wrap up for the next release …

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top