Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Discount code usage is reduced by one on updatding bookins on admin side

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Version: 2.3.5

Hi Franky,

when i edit a booking on admin side, usage of the discount code of this booking is reduced by one. So the code could be used once again. That’s an unwanted behaviour and should be fixed.

Kind regards

Werner

Franky
    Keymaster

Hum … I checked the code and I only decrease the usage count if – upon editing in the backend – the discount is not identical to the original one. However, I do only take a floating point number with 2 digits after the comma into account, maybe that is the issue?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I use discount as “Booking Code” with a value of 100%. Bookings can’t be done without a booking code (discount).

As said, if i edit the booking in admin area and submitting it – independent if i make any change or not – the usage of the code used for this booking is reduced by one.

If the code could be used 3 times and was used 3 times, the usage count after editing is 2 and the code could be used once more.

Franky
    Keymaster

indeed, in the meantime I was able to reproduce the issue. This should fix it:
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2814987/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top