Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Different membership types from one form

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

I am trying to work out the best way to setup my membership form.

I have created a membership form for my club, but need the form to act differently for paid adult members or free junior members. At present i have created a form with a custom field membership type with either type of membership selectable. How do i get this to direct to either payment or allow free membership for juniors.
    I did thinks about creating two membership templates with a selection at the first step, but this appears a long way of doing things.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Carl

Franky
    Keymaster

If one is free and the other is paid, they are 2 different memberships and so you should define 2 also. Using templates in your membership definitions helps in not having to define everything twice, so it takes about 10 minutes.
    I do this also for some membership sites: you just ask on a regular wp page which membership they want and then point to 2 different pages with each the [eme_membership] shortcode with the corresponding id. Such an example: https://www.bonheidensehondenvrienden.be/lidworden-2/ , where I link to “gewone lidmaatschap” or “familielidmaatschap”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great thanks Franky much appreciation as always

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top