Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Desperately Need a STATUS Filed (Published/Draft/Etc)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you SOOO much for the work on this module! One of the main things I’m really in need of is a status field, similar to that used in WordPress for normal posts, to set an event to active/inactive/draft/awaiting moderation, etc.

The main reason is that I want to load events directly into the database using an external script, then I want to manage them using the administrative interface. But I don’t want the events to show up until I’ve cleaned them up and set them to published.

I can think of quite a number of other reasons why people might want to set an event to draft or pending review.

I was going to hack the module to add this in myself but since it is in active development I’d hate to mess with the code so that it remains very easy to upgrade.

If you could consider adding such a status field, it would truly be very appreciated.

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, there’s already a feature request open for entries made by regular users and then need to be approved. This belongs in that same category.

The status field is something that will be implemented as a first step, so it will happen very soon!

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, I added the code to have “Public”, “Private” and “Draft” states to the trunk version.

Franky
    Keymaster

This is now in the released version

Anonymous
    Inactive

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am upgrading to check it out now. Again, THANK YOU!

Anonymous
    Inactive

With this feature added, would it be possible to add a status filter to the admin page? I would like to be able to quickly go through the draft events, for example, to review which ones can be upgraded to public, etc.

Franky
    Keymaster

That has already been added to trunk (not yet released)

Anonymous
    Inactive

You the man Franky!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top