Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am using the Change Registration page to delete (deny) someone’s registration. With the “Send email to attendees” set to Yes, the attendees do not receive an email.

Franky
    Keymaster

Confirmed as a bug, I’ll release a bugfix later today.

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When canceling a registration via the Change Registration page, the user now gets an email.

But if I go to the event itself then delete a registration in the right pane using the red X, the user does not receive an email. Would that also be possible to do?

Thx

Franky
    Keymaster

That has never been the case so far, and adding the “yes/no” question in there would clobber that interface even more, so I’m not really inclined to do so.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I delete a registered user in the Change Registration page, the user is also removed from the list in the event page. And an email is sent…

If I do it the other way around by deleting the registration using the red X in the event page, that user is gone from the list on the right. The user is also deleted from the registrations in the Change Registration page. And no email is sent…

Franky
    Keymaster

This should help:

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/888904

(deactivate/reactivate is needed for it to work)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I made those changes, deactivated/activated the plugin and deleted a registered user from within the event edit page but no emails have been sent 🙁

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Works great now! Thx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top