Events Made Easy Forums Generic Date not working when adding new event

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks. When entering a new event on event plugin, nothing happenes. I cannot type in the box, no popup of a calander appears, and not date can be set. I cannot save an event then as it needs a date? Anyone got any ideas?

THanks, Fintan

Franky
    Keymaster

Some other plugin or theme is messing with wordpress jquery (loading another version than the one included in WP), thus preventing the calendar to popup. In the next version the calendar jquery should work for newer jquery versions as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would there be any way of fixing this do you think?

Franky
    Keymaster

yes: find the plugin that’s causing this and disable it …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the same problem. Even when I disactivate all other plugins…! So what to do? I tried to reactivate EME (means the previous version of Events made Easy). But unfortunately the former events don’t appear…

Franky
    Keymaster

If a plugin is not the cause, then it’s probably the theme doing it. Try switching to the default theme, or give me an url to check.

Edit: also possible: the next version of EME will work with newer versions of jquery as well (besides the one included in WP), so you might want to try the trunk version as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think you will find it is working but you cannot see the buttons – try clicking to the left/right of the month in the calendar popup

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top