Events Made Easy Forums Generic custom the respondents table in admin panel

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

can I custom the respondants table on the right of the event admin so that it displays person’s phone, email directly (without having to hover the mouse over the name)?

Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

Just click on the “print” link, it will give you a nice overview then.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes I know there is the “print” link, but can’t I displays all at first?

Another thing: I would like for a colleague of mine to be able to see this table. Can I configure an access or code a page where there is only this table?

Franky
    Keymaster

In the trunk version you can configure access for rsvp if you want. In your case: the owner and contact person of the event can see everything.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually, I am in need of a page where both me (the admin) and my colleague (not knowing much about webmastering) could edit the list of bookings people names, email, approval, etc…and he could only do this and nothing else in the admin panel.

Is it possible?

Franky
    Keymaster

In the trunk version: yes

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, I have installed the trunk version but I have many error regarding the access rights in the admin parameters:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /var/www/virtual/w4a123839/beinstitute.fr/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_functions.php on line 177

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /var/www/virtual/w4a123839/beinstitute.fr/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_functions.php on line 180

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /var/www/virtual/w4a123839/beinstitute.fr/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_functions.php on line 181

Warning: array_combine() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/virtual/w4a123839/beinstitute.fr/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_functions.php on line 182

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/virtual/w4a123839/beinstitute.fr/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_functions.php on line 189

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /var/www/virtual/w4a123839/beinstitute.fr/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_functions.php on line 177

…and more.

Franky
    Keymaster

Did you deactivate/reactive the plugin?

Could it be that you have roles without capabilities?

Which version of WP are you using?

It’s still trunk of course, so it’s good other people test this out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I downloaded the trunk plugin files, uploaded them into my wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/ directory.

Then I deactivated/reactivated the plugin (twice).

Then the error is still here.

I have roles, and capabilities.

I connected to to another account and connected back to mine (admin), then it worked…I see the access rights section in the paramters of eme! …strange…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyway now that I see it, I see that there are no capabilities dedicated to eme but instead it uses standard wp capabilities like “edit posts” or “edit others posts”.

1. Is it possible for eme to use its specific capabilities? (I would like me colleague to access only the event menu in the panel, and only a chosen submenus)….I guess that eme plugin could add its own set of capabilities to wordpress.

2. With eme it is easy to View people, Approve registrations, Edit registrations. But how to edit people’s informations(name, email) in case there are errors?

3. How to approve registration manually in the back office (manually in order to avoid the approval email to be sent)?

Franky
    Keymaster

It can use any capability. Using a tool like the one mentioned at the top of the capabilities list, you can add capabilities of your own (User Role Editor). I’m still thinking about starting to use own capabilities, but it might interfere with current installed versions.

Updating of people info is (I think) another existing feature request. Manually adding registrations in the admin backend is also another existing feature request. If the feature requests don’t exist: feel free to add them, I’ll see what I can do before the next release.

There’s a bug in the trunk btw, maybe update again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok Franky, thanks for you help.

Maybe I’ll add them in the trunk. What is the procedure for developing in the trunk version, is there a protocol to use, git, svn?

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, development is done in svn trunk of wordpress. So I would say: do a checkout of trunk, change the code and mail the ouput of ‘svn diff’ to me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok will do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

what’s your mail? posting here:

— eme/eme_rsvp.php (rĂ©vision 420162)

+++ eme/eme_rsvp.php (copie de travail)

@@ -761,6 +761,23 @@

<th><?php _e (‘Seats’,’eme’); ?></th>

</tr>

</thead>

+ <tfoot>

+ <?php

+ foreach ( $all_events as $event ) {

+ $event_id=$event;

+ $available_seats = eme_get_available_seats($event_id);

+ $approved_seats = eme_get_approved_seats($event_id);

+ $pending_seats = eme_get_pending_seats($event_id);

+ $booked_seats = eme_get_booked_seats($event_id);

+ ?>

+ <tr>

+ <th scope=’row’ colspan=’2′><?php echo __(‘Booked spaces’,’eme’);?>:</th>

+ <td class=’booking-result’ id=’booked-seats’><?php echo $booked_seats;echo ” ($approved_seats “; echo __(‘approved’,’eme’); echo “, $pending_seats “; echo __(‘pending’,’eme’);echo “)”?></td>

+ </tr>

+ <?php

+ }

+ ?>

+ </tfoot>

<tbody>

<?php

$i = 1;

Franky
    Keymaster

This is already in trunk, so that’s no longer needed. My email: liedekef@telenet.be (in case you want to implement other stuff as well)

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok thanks Franky

Anonymous
    Inactive

I use Access Manager. When I add the capability “Publish Posts”, the user can modify the status of an event. I just want to give the user possibility to add activity only in a draft mode. Could you help me?

Franky
    Keymaster

Create a new capability and assign everybody you want that capability. Then set in the EME settings page the “Add event” setting to that new capability.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK. When I add, for example, capability “test” to Add event Access right, I am still not able to add an event, I always get the message “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page”. But, when I add the capabilty “test” to Edit events, I am able to add an event but I am also able to modify the status. It can be right only if I was able to add an activty in a draft only mode. Do you understand?

So, I just want to give a possibility to Add event to a Role in only draft mode.I use it like a pending approval system. It can be also good if a pending status can be add…

Franky
    Keymaster

“Add Event” is draft only. Please create a new bug report with your last post in it, it should work.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top