Events Made Easy Forums Generic CSV/Printable View customization/exporting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am not able to update my plugin to the latest version because it doesn’t play nice with something else on my site (I am on v1.6.11), but is there any way to customize the CSV export fields and/or the Printable View fields? Even if someone can point me towards the correct file, it would be so greatly appreciated!!! Thanks you!

Franky
    Keymaster

Sorry, but that is a version of 1,5 years ago. I don’t support those (the updates are there for a reason). If something is not playing nice it would be better to describe your problem with the latest version …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent points Franky, thank you for responding. When I do the update, all of the entries from previous events are gone, nothing shows under all the events (even future events) – aka – therefore, I am unable to see events, add new events, or export events in any fashion. If I try and add a new event, it shows the page where I would add, but there are no options, no fields, or no entry points available to add the new event.

However if I refresh a page on the site that had an event, it is showing there so I know the data is still there and good.

Is that more helpful (or more confusing)?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any ideas?

Franky
    Keymaster

I answered yesterday but apparently I forgot to press “Submit” …
    This indicates you have javascript errors on your page. Open up your browser console for hints and rectify those.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top