Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Csv Members export

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hy,
    Thanks a lot for your plugin who work very well and for your support.

Hy try the member function and for the our club we need to send post mail to members.
    I also try to export the csv list of the members what I can do.
    But if I export from the members I have not the possibility to export the adress1, zip code and City. If I export form the person I can have this but not the statu of the members (activ or not).
    Is that a way to export the CSV list of the members with the members statu and the adress informations? And if possible the other informations of the member (#_FIELD{XX}.

Thanks a lot

Franky
    Keymaster

Although it is currently not what you want, but in the people list you can filter on membership. I’ll try to improve the export function for members later on.
    But what you can already do is in EME create a template (pdf for example) and use that in your members overview (in the bulk action you can select ‘PDF output’). Then you can already create the pdf’s for the selected members (the PDF template can contain all person, member and membership placeholders) and use that in your postal mailing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks a lot for your rapid answer, I just try to filter in the people list on membership and export to CSV and it work fine!

Best regards

Cyprien

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top