Events Made Easy Forums How do I … CSV export and dynamic data

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I d’like to creat a Registration form where one people can make the registration for multiple people of the family with different category of prices. As I read that it is not possible to have multiple eme new people on one registration form I try to make the registration form with the name of one member of the family and I ask after for the number of adult/yung/child. After That I ask for Lastname and birthdate of the different other person with Dynamic data field.
    The Problem with that is when I try to export the CSV list of the attending person with #_EVENTCSVBOOKINGSLINK the dynamic field come with the title and the answer in the same cell.
    Is that possible to have one colon for each dynamic field (lear if not used) with only the answer given in the cell.
    Thank you

Franky
    Keymaster

You can use [eme_attendees] inside your single event format (see https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/6-shortcodes/eme_attendees/ ), but currently the csv list is a little limited (it’s a very complicated structure, working with dynamic fields)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top