Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Creating an Events Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m trying to create a page that displays all of the events, and clicks through to a single post page. I created a page template for Events, and added:

<?php dbem_get_events_list("limit=99&scope=future&order=ASC"); ?>

This it the display code I’ve put into the settings panel:

<li><div class="date_box"><small>#M</small><br /><strong>#j</strong></div><h6>#_LINKEDNAME</h6><p>#_TOWN</p></li>

Whenever I click the link to single event, I get the correct page, but it displays the entire list instead of the single event details. I am not proficient in php, so could someone help me figure out what I’m missing? You can see the page here: http://coloradowheat.org.ia18.4w.com/colorado-wheat/news-events/events/

Franky
    Keymaster

Check your settings for Events Manager Extended. The setting “Events page” must point to an existing page. The content of this pagea (including shortcodes of any kind) will be ignored completely and dynamically replaced by events data.

Looking at the generated links on your site, this setting is probably wrong.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, I made a bit of progress doing that. Now to fix all the futzing around with the menus I did yesterday.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top