Events Made Easy Forums How do I … create personalized pdf attachment in email

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello again,
    I would like to add an invoice as a generic pdf-attachment and send it with the “Booking Made or Approved Email”.

1) Is this possible without needing to create a hook (which I am not capable of)? In “templates” I created a generic pdf template. However, I did not find a way to add the template in any of the emails, I can only specify files from wordpress media or disk. I checked the Options for sending mail in the event-related emails and under EME > Email.
    In reply #62047 you say that “This is now possible”, answering this question “Maybe in the form of an extra RSVP mail in the event or with an option to send mails with PDF-template-based attachment in the send mails section?”. I am interested in the first option for an automatic, personalized invoice as pdf-attachment.

If 1) is yes:
    2) How can I add the generic pdf-template as an attachment?

Thanks a lot!

Franky
    Keymaster

While I admit that it is not clear, it is what it is for now … the PDF for ticketing can be defined in the RSVP settings for an event, see “Ticket PDF template”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks a lot Franky, that solved my problem! Here is how in little more detail, in case someone else has the same question (Menu items roughly translated from German):

Open the event > click on “booking” (or is it called “reservation”?), then “general booking info”, then scroll down until you see “Ticket PDF template”.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top