Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Code Sanitation in templates

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

recently, I’ve been experiencing some strange code sanitation issues when I create/edit templates.

Best explained by an example line:

Original input:

<li class="now-presenters-list-presenter" data-to-filter data-tags="#_FULLNAME||[eme_events category=1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 contact_person=#_PERSONWPID template_id=58]">

After save/sanitation – the ‘contactperson’ parameter gets filtered out:

<li class="now-presenters-list-presenter" data-to-filter data-tags="#_FULLNAME||[eme_events category=1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 template_id=58]">

I tried a lot of things to get around it, and if put embedded EME placeholders and shortcode on a new line…

<li class="now-presenters-list-presenter" data-to-filter data-tags="
    #_FULLNAME||[eme_events category=1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 contact_person=#_PERSONWPID template_id=58]
    ">

…it persists and kind of works, but then the genereated HTML get <br /> linebreaks added (Convert newlines is set to “No”):

<li class="now-presenters-list-presenter" data-to-filter="" data-tags="<br />
    Andreas Dirscherl||Workshop-Medium||Germany<br />
    ">

By the way, the template 58 is very simple and only contains this:

#_EVENTCATEGORIES||#_CONTACTFIELD{12}

Could you perhaps look into it?
    Would be very appreciated!
    Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Perhaps one more bit of info I found out (at least this happenend on another template for me, too):
    The stripping of code on sanitation seems to happen when EME placeholders, shortcodes or conditions are directly placed inside in HTML tags?

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, sir, works great now!

THANK YOU for fixing this so promptly
    🙏

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top