Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Checkbox to disable maps in individual events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Most editors on my blog have no web programming experience. It is unrealistic of me to expect them to know how to reformat posts with #_NOTES, #_MAP, etc.

A simple checkbox (which defaults to checked if maps are enabled in Settings) where users can opt to not include an integrated map would be helpful for when an address is not entered or needed.

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, I can understand the problem, but then people will start asking this for every possible placeholder … what I will do is: when you don’t fill in the name+address+town: no map will be shown (for now it’s just a test on the location name).

A simple workaround: tell your editors that if they don’t want the map, leave all the location info empty and enter it in the Details field 🙂

For the new method: get the trunk file:

http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/events-manager-extended/trunk/dbem_locations.php

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think this is a reasonable compromise. Thanks for the solution.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top