Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Check waitinglist when seats become available

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,
    Something with low impact but it is a usefull fonctionnality. When i chose “yes” in EME/settings/RSVP for “Check waitinglist when seats become available” and I save, the setting is not saved and is systematically reset to “no”. Could you check this please.
    Have a nice day.
    Frédéric

Franky
    Keymaster

Sorry, but this is not reproducable. The setting saves fine in both no/yes settings. Please make sure no filter interferes with your setting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have disabled all my extensions except EME and EMEFS. I have set the theme to 2021. I still have the same weird behaviour. The parameter refuses to stay checked at yes. I don’t have a filter hook in my function.php except the one you gave me for ‘person_only_once’.
    Could it be that other EME parameters need to be enabled?

Franky
    Keymaster

Can you try without the custom filter hook? Other plugins won’t interfere, so no need to disable those or switch to a default theme.
    Edit: even the custom filter wouldn’t have an effect since that is for EMEFS, not EME … so I’m not sure here. Can you send a demo account for me to test?

Franky
    Keymaster

Also, make sure you don’t bump into the wordpress checkbox-bug:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/checkbox-46/

Anonymous
    Inactive

You already have an account with the rights. I am sending you the link to reset the password

Franky
    Keymaster

I just created a test event: “Check waitinglist when seats become available” checks on/off work as expected, I don’t see any issue at all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you check the box in the RSVP tab of the event it’s ok. But if you do the same thing in the default settings it doesn’t work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Via EMEFS and the filter I can force this settings and it works. But in EME I don’t find the way because the defaut settings is not record.

Franky
    Keymaster

Confirmed (I was looking at the per-event setting, not the global one). This one-liner fix in eme_options.php corrects that:
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2619123/

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s great, thanks again for the quick resolution.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top