Events Made Easy Forums How do I … … change texts an rerquired fields option in registration form?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I use EME a one tool of two for my kind of events (garages sales in the whole city [wich is not a big one]).
    So people will have a two step registration:
    EME for adresshandling, a GoogleMaps PlugIn (wp) to list their own place/garage/something.

So with EME I actualy only need
    Name/Lastname
    Email
    Phone (opt.)

In wich file or place can I change that?
    Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Found it eventually.
    Looking for an hour without seeing, and then …

Franky
    Keymaster

EME can do the maps thing too btw 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

>> EME can do the maps thing too btw 😉

Hey Franky.
    I am not sure, pls proof me wrong:

My goal is, that not I offer an event location, der participiant will send HER/HIS adress.
    A few days before the event (citiwide garagesales) will start, I need to switch these locations into a public visible site, i.e. GoogleMaps.
    Some additional fields (I am there from 925, very old stuff, models, funnygaragename aso.) must be transfered into a PDF.
    Also users should be able to review/cancel their registration up to a few days before event.
    Hope, I could explain understandable. 😀

If EME could fix THAT first thing, it would be great. I’m sure the rest is allready built in, but not used here.

Franky
    Keymaster

An event can only take place at one location. A garage sale (that happens at multiple places) should be considered as a group of locations. So my advise here: create all the locations with a specific category, and when needed show the locations using [eme_locations_map] and use the category option to limit to your garage sale locations.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top