Events Made Easy Forums How do I … change order of columns in csv export

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    we have 8 different events for the same “main” event. The fields with the booking information are the same in all 8 “sub”-events and the order is also the same.
    But when I export the data from each “sub”-event to csv via the link in the event info, the order of the colums in the csv/excel is mixed up between the different csv-files.
    As we want to put the data of all 8 events together to one complete excel list, there is a problem using the data from the different single events.

Is there a solution for this issue?

Best regards
    Tobias

Franky
    Keymaster

Can you provide an example? You can mail it to me at franky@e-dynamics.be

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Franky for your quick and helpful reply and support via mail.
    The update with the new code was quicker than I could change the code manually.
    And now everythings works fine!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

I think, I’ve got the same Problem if I want to donwnload the csv file from any event. The order of the colums compared to the content are mixed up. If I choose the print version (“Druckansicht”) there is everything all right. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards
    Felix

Franky
    Keymaster

What is your code to change the CSV column order?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just opened it in Excel, as I have done so many times before. I don’t want to change the order of the columns.
    My problem is that the content of each column does not match the heading of the first row.
    For example, if the heading is “Total price”, there should be the price from row 2, for example XX,00 €. However, there is now the indication of the booking status such as “1” or “1 (Warteliste)”. This is the case for several columns. It seems that the content to the column headers is just shifted. Hard to explain 😉

Franky
    Keymaster

Can you send me an example CSV? Or temp admin access so I can take a look? My email: franky@e-dynamics.be

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am interested in the solution to this also.

Franky
    Keymaster

This was a bug fixed some time ago …

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top