Events Made Easy Forums Tips Can't use event details

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Since a few months I’ve got the problem, that I can’t use the field ‘details’ in a new event, in an existing event and the description for a location. I also can’t switch between visual and text view. EME is the only place in my wordpress were I’ve got this problem. In all other plugins/places I can use the text view and the visual view and enter text. What I can do is to upload an attachment into the details. A bit strange is that I sometimes can enter text in the text view, but it is not shown afterwards. I tried three different computers with Firefox, MSIE, Chrome, but it’s all the same. I still use wordpress 3.7.1. and EME 1.1.3. I hope somebody can help me to get the access to this function back.

Franky
    Keymaster

It seems to me that you have javascript issues preventing the wysiwyg editor to work. Try disabling all other plugins and switch to the default theme to try. Then reactivate the other plugins one by one until you find the plugin causing the issue (if it is not the theme).

Otherwise I would need admin access to your site to see for myself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I disabled all other plugins and then reactivated the plugins. Cforms 14.6 causes the problem. Is this a known problem or do you stay in contact to the developer? Otherwise I might ask him for help.

Franky
    Keymaster

Cforms has a setting to fix this. Go to Cforms -> Global Settings -> WP Editor Button support

and check the option “Fix TinyMCE error”

Then click “Save & Update form settings” at the top and bingo: your editor will work again in EME.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That works, thank you very much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Tips’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top