Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Can't get images to show in events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Could someone please assist me with adding an image to the event? I have followed the directions and I am a newbie to php and not sure what I am doing wrong. I can provide a username and password if someone can assist me. I am on a time crunch and love the application but can’t get it to work properly. Also, when I insert an event the other events disappear. I have it set to show 5 events and it only shows one.

Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

Adding an image to an event is nothing different than adding it to a normal post. Just use the media buttons above the rich editor for the event details to add/upload an image.

Also, read this: http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/#shortcodes

If you really need any help: describe in more detail the problems you have in a mail to me:

liedekef [at] telenet.be

and give me admin access to check things out

Franky

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky,

I sent you an email from msteerob@yahoo.com please take a look and if you could make the changes to where the images will show in the post and in the events list. Thanks Msteerob

Franky
    Keymaster

Fixed. For those curious:

the placeholder #_IMAGE is only for the image in the balloon. For the image you entered in the event details, you just need to show the event details using the placeholder #_NOTES (as is mentioned in the doc and in the Event Settings page).

In this case I made use of custom attributes, so the user can enter an image url as extra given in the event edit page, and in the “Events list” setting I used this attribute to show the image. For info on custom attributes: read the docu 🙂

Franky

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky,

I just wanted to thank you very much for assisting me….Once again! Great plugin and great customer service!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top