Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m trying to add a new location but it won’t let me. I enter all the location details and click on the Add Location button, but it just goes to a blank screen with the /wp-admin/admin.php suffix.

(When I’m trying to add the location I also notice that the google map isn’t appearing properly.)

Franky
    Keymaster

Now this is a bug 🙂 Onto it …

Franky
    Keymaster

Apparently adding/deleting locations directly was broken because I tried to be correct using “POST” in forms. Anyway … it should be fixed in trunk. If you want the latest version for this file:

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/events-manager-extended/trunk/eme_locations.php?rev=299605

(http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/299605/events-manager-extended/trunk/eme_locations.php for the changes)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks. Uploaded new eme_locations.php and it’s working. Brilliant!

Anonymous
    Inactive

adding a new location seems to be broken in the new version as well

i get this after hitting the add location button:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: array_walk_recursive() in /home/www/web45/html/ekiztest/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/events-manager.php on line 885

Franky
    Keymaster

Here you go: http://php.net/manual/en/function.array-walk-recursive.php

Make sure you have php 5 going on there …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the same issue when adding a location or amending the examples:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: array_walk_recursive() in /freeola/users/3/6/sr1113063/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/events-manager.php on line 982

Freeola’s standard hosting servers currently support both PHP 4 and 5 which is what I am on.

I had to add “event_category_ids” to the events database before I could add an event.

Thanks, Aspirin

Franky
    Keymaster

If your php version doesn’t know array_walk_recursive, you’re not running php5 … create a php script and call “phpinfo();” in it, call it via a web browser and see what version is returned then.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve verified that I am running PHP 5, but I am also getting this error any time I attempt to update a location I already have in the database.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: array_walk_recursive() in ~~mysiteURL~~/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/events-manager.php on line 1175

Franky
    Keymaster

Most people think they run php 5, but some providers still use php4. Just create a small php file with contents:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

browse to it via your site and see what it returns

For the prove that it is in standard php: http://php.net/manual/en/function.array-walk-recursive.php

and here they mention even in the top that it is php 5 only:

http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.array-walk-recursive.php

and google mentions it a lot as well …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had already double-checked the version running on the server using the phpinfo(); method and it returned PHP Version 5.2.9. Any other ideas? I could send you a link to temporarily look at the readout from my phpinfo(); if you think that would help you spot a configuration issue.

I had previously had a version of Events Manager installed and it started to act strangely, giving me parsing errors and not allowing new locations. That’s when I switched to Events Manager Extended, which seems to have fixed any parsing errors I was getting—but I’m still having trouble with locations. I have three clients wanting to use this functionality right now, and the newest seems to be working just fine (there is no actual data in their system yet, but my tests are not producing errors on that site—with the same system configuration as the other two).

Thanks,

Jason

Franky
    Keymaster

are you sure it uses php5? Did you put the phpinfo script in the wordpress dir and call it via your browser there? If, please do mail me the url for that at: liedekef [at] telenet.be

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for insisting that I keep looking at the PHP version. When I uploaded the .php file with the phpinfo(); function call, I realized I was actually uploading it to what I thought was an identical server environment, so I made sure I put the file on the correct web server. Sure enough, that particular account was processing .php files with PHP 4 instead of 5. I switched that setting (since both are on available to the server) and the issue was RESOLVED.

Thanks!

Jason

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top