Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Can't access to manage locations : access denied

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky
    Since the last update i can’t access to manage the locations : a short window tell me “Access denied” and the list seems empty. I am the administrator and i hae not change the right access.
    All the other menus are ok, the denied access is only for locations. I have checked the data base and my locations are presents there.
    Any idea ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky,
    Maybe the problem is in the file eme_locations.php. In the function eme_ajax_locations_list() : no variable no table seems declared

Franky
    Keymaster

There’s indeed a bug there … I’ll check this evening and release a new version then.
    For now, you can remove in the function eme_ajax_locations_list the capabilities check (I added it yesterday for the others and it seems I made a typo here).

Franky
    Keymaster

Btw, I found the reason: I added some extra capabilities and the “eme_cap_list_locations” was somehow forgotten in eme_options.php . I’ll add that this evening 🙂
    For now you can just change “eme_cap_list_locations” to “eme_cap_add_locations” (or remove that if-statement completely) in eme_locations.php.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It works fine. Thanks for your reactivity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top