Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Can’r send e-mails for an event in 2.20

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After upgrading to 2.20 I can’t send emails connected to an event, not even a “test send” works.

It still works fine to send general e-mails.

/Anders

Franky
    Keymaster

Confirmed, this should fix it (oneliner, bug was introduced in 2.1.117 in fact, not in 2.2.0)
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2542002/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky,

I have the same problem. I had a project on standby that I just started over.

I was with version 2.1.95 and everything was working fine.
    When I updated to the last version, the “approved reservation” emails and “registration confirmation” emails stopped being sent.
    By downgrading to the old versions I saw that the problem of sending emails starts with version 2.2.0
    I applied the correction in the eme_mailer.php file but it does not solve the problem.
    When I look in “Cleanup action” the messages are in the mail queue.

When I revert to V2.1.95 everything is working normally again.
    What has changed between 2.1.95 and 2.2.0?
    Can you help me to solve this problem.

Thank you
    Ike

Franky
    Keymaster

The problem you’re describing is not related to the initial question at all, please open a new thread for this.
    Also: if the mails are in the queue (which means you have queueing activated), you need to configure the queue send options (see “Scheduled actions” submenu).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top