Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Cannot edit Single Event (Title) Format

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure what’s going on, but for some reason I cannot access the panel for editing the Single Event format, or for the Single Event Title as well. Basically, when I click on the banner for them nothing happens.

The odd part is that it works on another wordpress installation of mine; both are using the same version of the plugin as well [3.2.12]. I didn’t file it as a bug for that reason 😉

I’ve tried disabling and then reenabling the plugin to no avail. Should I try reinstalling it as well? I don’t want to lose any data so I was hesitant to do so.

Any help is appreciated!

Franky
    Keymaster

This I would need to see for myself first. Can you mail me some admin access: liedekef [at] telenet.be

Also: do both WP installations have the same plugins activated? It might be that another plugin is causing some kind of conflict …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I disabled every plugin as well with no change. I’ve just emailed you the admin information for both sites.

Franky
    Keymaster

for the record: it was a theme issue where some jquery was being loaded that should not be.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top