Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Cancellation timestamp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

I’m after pulling a date/time stamp of when a booking has been cancelled.

I can see modif_date in the wp_eme_bookings table which I guess is the detail of the last time the booking was modified.

Is there a way to pull this field into the available fields for the booking table for the trashed content (and the approved content if possible)?

Thanks,
    David.

Franky
    Keymaster

It is indeed the last time the booking was modified, but is it not better to send a mail at cancellation with that info, then you know exactly when it happened?
    if someone was to change anything in the cancelled booking (like reviving it), it would change the timestamp again of course.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

It’s great that it already sends the cancellation email to the event owner, I’ve got that setup now and it works great.

The main reason for this question I’d like to be able to do pull a report from the bookings table and be able to compare things like how long before an event did a person cancel, how long between booking and cancelling and if the release of new events influenced cancellations.

Would it be possible to add that field as an option to add in the bookings table?

Thanks,
    David

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top