Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Cancellation Form Errors on Submit

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It seems that no matter how I try to implement a cancellation form on a single event, I consistently get error messages like “Form tampering detected. If you believe you’ve received this message in error please contact the site owner.”

How can I display the cancellation form in an accordion shortcode in a way that will not display this error and will actually process the cancellation?

Franky
    Keymaster

You’re correct, it is a bug. While I was renaming the “delete_booking” to “cancel_booking” I missed some occurences in the javascript code. I’ll fix this today and release a new version later on (the dev-version already contains the fix now).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you! I got the update today and now the cancellations are working properly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Howdy Franky,
    I just implemented EME, everythings looks great, but if I follow the cancellation link from the e-mail, the webpage opens, there is i a nice button to cancel the registration, but this button doesn’t work. Nothing happen after click on it.

Here is peace of the page with the button. Did I missed some configuration?

<article class='post-entry post-entry-type-page post-entry-187'  itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="https://schema.org/CreativeWork" >

<div class="entry-content-wrapper clearfix">
                    <header class="entry-content-header"></header><div class="entry-content"  itemprop="text" >Chystáte se zrušit následující přihlášky:<ul class='eme_bookings_list_ul'>30.&nbsp;5.&nbsp;2019&nbsp;0.00: Studium eurytmie 2019 (1 místa).<br /></ul><form id='booking-cancel-form' name='booking-cancel-form' method='post' action='https://www.studium-eurytmie.cz/events/' onsubmit='eme_submit_button.disabled = true; return true;'>
             <input type='hidden' name='eme_confirm_cancel_booking' value='1' />
             <input type='hidden' name='eme_pmt_rndid' value='5bdf4b23a12de_432a8e74eea9daf6e067ce1d0dd2ea7b' /><input type="hidden" id="eme_frontend_nonce" name="eme_frontend_nonce" value="cf9162620e" /><input name='eme_submit_button' type='submit' value='Zrušit přihlášku' /></form></div><footer class="entry-footer"></footer>			</div>

</article>

I have the recent version, just updated.

With best regards,
    Jiri

Franky
    Keymaster

Correct, I mixed up the name of the form with another form and thus an ajax-code intercepts it and the result is of course not what is expected, so nothing happens.
    This is now fixed in development (and I ajaxified that cancel confirmation form too), I’ll release asap.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I have a similar problem. Using the #_CANCEL_LINK results in a link that gets an empty page and an error message about a missing captcha on the form.
    The link points to cancel_payment ?
    Running the latest version.

Thanks in advance,

Franky
    Keymaster

Read the doc: https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/7-placeholders/7-07b-cancel-one-payment-form-format/b(I updated it to mention the captcha too).
    Also, your problem is not related, so open a new thread in the future please (read the forum guidelines).

Anonymous
    Inactive

“problem” solved. Thank you very much for your swift reply and remark about posting a new thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top