Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Can Send Email to Individual People But Not Groups

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings, Franky! Thanks for a great plug-in; I donated a few months ago, after I successfully used EME for a summer party.

This time, I’m trying to send invitations for a Halloween party, and I am suddenly unable to send invitation emails to Groups. I am able to send invitations to individual People, including the exact same People that are assigned to my Test Group.

When I initiate an Event-related mailing to the Group, no mails are added to the queue, and the mailing completes with zero mails sent. If I set up the mailing in the exact same way, but select individual People instead of a Group, the mails are added to the queue and sent successfully.

I have tried deleting and recreating my Test Group, but the problem persists. I suppose I could add all the invitees one-by-one, but there are quite a few, and it could become cumbersome.

Any ideas what might be going on? It worked perfectly for me back in July!

Thanks,
    John B.

Franky
    Keymaster

I don’t think it worked before, because I think I only added group sending for events later on 🙂
    But anyway, can you check if this change helps:
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2789469/

Franky
    Keymaster

No reaction, considering solved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top