Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Can I insert Price Categories descriptions in emails?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m wondering if, in the multibooking mails, as well as:

#_RESPSEATS seats for #_EVENTNAME on #_STARTDATE (price: #_TOTALPRICE)

= 1 seats for testest on 29/08/2014 (price: 10.00)

… the Price Categories descriptions that refer to the seat(s) booked could also be included per line? Is there a way of parsing those? It would be good to confirm to a customer exactly which of the multiprice seats they have booked, in a descriptive way.

E.g.: 1 seats of ‘Price Category’ for testest on 29/08/2014 (price: 10.00)

Thank you in advance.

Franky
    Keymaster

If you have multiple price categories, then you can use #_SEATS{1}, #_SEATS{2} etc … to show the seats reserved per price category. Just like that you can also use #_PRICEDESCRIPTION{1} etc … But since you know you’re showing the seats of price category 1 when using #_SEATS{1}, you can put your own text next to it of course.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for your reply – that helps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a way of dynamically showing in the email ONLY the seats per category that each person has booked (so I don’t have to list them all?). I have quite a lot of price categories, you see.

Thank you!

Russ

Franky
    Keymaster

EME doesn’t know what or what not you want to show, but: you can use the conditional shortcode [eme_if] to show/hide stuff, see https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/7-placeholders/7-1-conditional-tags/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top