Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Can I edit the RSVP registration form?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d like to change the RSVP form so it can just show name and email. There is a reference to ‘just an attendee list’ in the settings next to min spaces to book. I’ve tried that but it still asks for all the RSVP info.

Thanks,

Dave

Franky
    Keymaster

For now this is only editable via the code. A feature request is pending implementation for editing the fields.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok, Thanks.

I notice that they are required fields so will it cause any problems if I comment them out in the code?

Dave

Franky
    Keymaster

easiest to do: put the fields in html in hidden with a bogus value

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t we edit the form with the newly added feature in 4.0 though?

* Feature: eme_add_booking_form_filter and eme_delete_booking_form_filter filters added, so you can change the form html to your liking

I’m not sure how to use this “filter” though. Would be great if you can help me where to go to implement this filter.

Thanks.

Franky
    Keymaster

You can use the filter for that, but for required values the code checks the values returned as well. So use the filter to change the resulting html so the fields are hidden with a bogus value (for now).

For wordpress filters: see http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=41 , which contains a reference to wordpress documentation for filters.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top