Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Calendar not advancing to the next or previous month

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just downloaded and installed the plugin. However, I added a test event to January 2011 and when I click on the arrows to advance to the next month the calendar disappears. Same thing happens when I try to go back a month. Please advise. Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

That doesn’t happen here. I don’t currently have any January events entered at the development site where I have EME 3.2.12 installed. However, I have a February 24th event. The December calendar displays December events. When I click the right arrows a January calendar displays normally, but without any events. When I click the right arrows again a February calendar displays showing the February 24th event.

I am displaying the calendar by means of a shortcode on a WP page. Maybe the problem you are having is unique to use of the calendar widget or is a theme issue if you making a function call from your theme. If you are not using a shortcode on a page, I suggest that you try that method as a test to help troubleshoot problem, because that method works for me.

Franky
    Keymaster

If the calendar dissapears, it means you need to check your logfiles: somewhere an error popped up … Probably another plugin is using non-conform jquery code. Disable all other plugins and try again, then reactivate one by one until you find the guilty one

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Franky…I’ll try that and post back.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried the plugin trick but it did not work. But then I upgraded to WP 3.0.3 and it the calendar now advances. Who would have thought. 🙂 Thanks and great plugin!

Franky
    Keymaster

Tssss …. I’ve changed the readme.txt file to point out that I no longer support WP versions older than 3.0 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top