Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Calendar navigation don't work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hallo Franky,

I use the shortcode for the calendar.
    In the Moment I have a Problem with the navigation. I don’t know when the problem occurred.
    The link forwards and backward don’t work, after I click the link, the calender is not visible.

My shortcode:[eme_calendar full=1 long_events=1 category=1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15,22,23]
    You can look here http://lkc-lueneburg.de/termine/
    I used Vers. 1.5.9

Franky
    Keymaster

Something is blocking the ajax-post to get the previous/next month, you should check your logfiles.
    If I do it manually, via curl command on linux using:
    curl 'http://lkc-lueneburg.de/termine/' -H 'Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate' -H 'Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5' -H 'Cache-Control: no-cache' -H 'Connection: keep-alive' -H 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8' -H 'DNT: 1' -H 'Host: lkc-lueneburg.de' -H 'Pragma: no-cache' -H 'Referer: http://lkc-lueneburg.de/termine/' -H 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0' -H 'X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest' --data 'eme_ajaxCalendar=true&calmonth=12&calyear=2014&full=1&long_events=1&category=1%2C2%2C3%2C4%2C5%2C6%2C7%2C8%2C9%2C10%2C11%2C12%2C14%2C15%2C22%2C23&notcategory=0&author=&contact_person=&location_id=&template_id=0'
    I get the output I want, but at the beginning there are some very weird characters that shouldn’t be there (try it yourself using the command above). These might be blocking the result, and also interfere with your RSS feed result (the other bug you posted). Maybe these are control-M characters (coming from DOS line-endings), as I can see that in the main html from your site you also have those on some lines.
    If not, maybe some plugin is blocking the output, since I really don’t see anything else here …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your answer!
    I have found the problem. The plugin NextGEN Gallery is in charge of the problem.
    For now I have disabled the plugin and everything works again.

Franky
    Keymaster

NextGEN Gallery? It seems other people have issues with that plugin too …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok I understand what you mean.
    I have again explicitly disabled all plugins and emptied the browser cache .
    Then I just eme and nextGEN Gallery activated, result EME doesn’t work.
    If I then disable Nextgen again, everything works again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Resolved:
    I have found the problem.
    The combination of plugins events made easy and NextGen Galery with the php compression leads to the problem.
    If I disable nextGen Gallery, everything works.
    If I turn off the php compression, everything works.
    Unfortunately, I do not know why.
    I will integrate the compression on the htaccess.

Franky
    Keymaster

How are you doing the compression? Via apache and mod_deflate? Or via php and zlib? Or via php and ob_gzhandler?
    I would think that apache and mod_deflate should work just fine (and is the most optimized) …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top