Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Calendar 'current date' background color change?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Did something change with the last update as it relates to assigning a background color to the current date on the blocks of the calendar page?

I always had the current date show with a grey box on the calendar using a separate eme.css:

table.fullcalendar td.eventless-today, table.fullcalendar td.eventful-today { background-color:#CCCCCC; }

…but suddenly every block is white, even the current date.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Franky
    Keymaster

Well, you made me discover a typo error. Change line 276 in eme_calendar.php from:

$sClass .= “eventful-today event-day-$iCalendarDay”;

to

$sClass .= ” eventful-today event-day-$iCalendarDay”;

For me that solves it, but you don’t seem to have the string “eventful-today” anywhere in the generated html output, which is more weird. Are all your files updated to 1.3.4 (which contains the bug too of course)?

Anonymous
    Inactive

All of my plugins auto-update, and yours shows up as 1.3.4.

I made the change in the file as you requested, but as you guessed it didn’t change the result: still ‘all white’ blocks.

I’m using the call [events_calendar full=1] on the Calendar Page, and I’m using a eme.css file. But I can’t say I ever remember touching the code in any way…

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, I see in your html source that you have activated the option “use client clock” in EME.

It seems it is related to that, so let me check this.

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, this should fix it. Change lines 97 and 98 in eme_calendar.php from:

$iNowDay= (int) $_SESSION;

$iNowMonth= (int) $_SESSION;

to:

$iNowDay= sprintf(“%02d”,$_SESSION);

$iNowMonth= sprintf(“%02d”,$_SESSION);

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top