Events Made Easy Forums Generic Booking the event causes a fatal error in eme_rsvp.php

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I’ve been searching this page for days trying to find an answer to my problem so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anyways, I’ve created a test event to check and see if everything is working but when I get to the RSVP page where is askes for name, Email, and so on I fill out the required fields, click submit and then I get the Fatal error: Call to undefined function: filter_var() in… pluginsevents-made-easyeme_rsvp.php on line 320

Please Help! I need this fixed ASAP!

I am running the latest version of events made easy

Wordpress 3.0.2

PHP 4.4.8

Mystique Theme

Any Suggestions?

Franky
    Keymaster

This is a php function that’s present in php versions >= 5.2.0

If your php is older: update, no support is given for old php versions any more, since they are insecure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Franky, I updated to PHP 5 which fixed it! Your awesome! sorry im a little new to all of this but I just have one more issue.

Ive been having this problem when trying to create a new event, I can’t fill in the dates, It’s grayed out so I can’t create an event.

Thanks for all your help!

Franky
    Keymaster

That indicates a javascript problem, probably caused by another plugin interfering with wordpress jquery. Look in your browser error console to see the error. To fix: disable all other plugings and try again, then enable one by one until you find the guilty one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top