Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Booking recorded message duplicated

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There is an issue with the booking recorded message that appears in the yellow box after the booking submit button is pressed.

When a booking is submitted on a multibooking form, the recorded message is printed for each event that is booked. So it is OK if one event is selected, but if 2 are selected, the message text appears twice, e.g. “Thank you for your booking, we will contact you shortly.Thank you for your booking, we will contact you shortly”

In case it matters, the events are setup for “Only take attendance”

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I tested the change and it worked correctly. My tests were exclusively multi-booking pages, where I tested selecting single and multiple events.

Thanks for the prompt fix. Best regards.

Franky
    Keymaster

Of course the changeset is https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/1837375 , but I guess you figured that out 🙂
    Thanks for testing!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I am having a similar problem: I have inserted two registration forms at this page and when testing the booking process, two confirmation messages appear.
    This could lead the user to think they registered for both sessions of the workshop. How can this be fixed?

Feel free to register to see what happens, I will cancel it afterwards 🙂

Thank you

Franky
    Keymaster

Please don’t hijack old threads, your problem is not related. In your case: avoid having multiple forms on 1 page, that’ll solve it (that is currently a known thing).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your unfriendliness is quite appalling.

I obviously thought my question was related to this topic, otherwise I would not have posted it here. I have no intention whatsoever to hijack anything.
    And thank you also for telling me my inquiry was dumb, since apparently it’s common knowledge (not sure how people find about it maybe they have telepathic skills).

No need to waste your precious time to respond, I am going to use another plugin with better support.

Franky
    Keymaster

Hijacking old threads is always considered impolite, but even then: I gave you the answer you looked for (and even said it is a known issue, that doesn’t mean you can or should be aware of it). But feel free to interpret my reply in any way you like, and I hope you find a plugin that suits your needs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As the author of the original thread, let me make some observations:
    – Franky fixed the issue in the middle of the night, 6 hours after I reported it.
    – the software is free.
    – the software is highly functional and effective.

Franky: your generosity is quite extraordinary.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top