Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Booking List 1 (waiting list) but Pending Approvals renders "No data available!"

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My understanding is that I need to approve wait list pending reservations to move them from the wait list to a reserved seat.

It appears that after being wait listed based on non pre-pay, making a payment removes them from the “Pending Approvals” list.
    However on the Bookings list the Seats shows 1 (waiting list) and they were not sent a reservation confirmation.

Have I messed up a setting or is there a workflow bug?

Thanks

Ron

Franky
    Keymaster

I think you stumbled upon a bug. A reservation on the waiting list should not have the possibility to pay, so:
    – the payment form should not be shown
    – no payment info should be sent via mail (empty payment url)
    – payment auto-approve should not be possible

I’ll check those and code them up this evening

Franky
    Keymaster

This should be fixed in the dev-version now (to be released soon)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky, I missed the response, Gmail knowing better than I on what to do with emails. My apologies andtThanks.

For reasons I won’t get into, the application didn’t get updated till today. Due to a pending surgery I will only be using the app once until possibly November so may not be able to provide a timely report.

Ron

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top