Events Made Easy Forums Generic Booking for other people in admin view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

in the past I was able to add bookings for other people via the admin dashboard (Events Made Easy –> Events –> “Booking” in the event table). I can still type in the contact data of them, but it is always booked with the name and E-Mail of the current wordpress user.
    Using Version 2.2.13 but I don’t know when that changed.

I’m happy if you can help. We are using that feature for our reservations office to help older people without internet connection to buy their tickets.

Best regards
    Simon

Franky
    Keymaster

I’m not able to reproduce this. I tried with both an existing person (where I can select from autocomplete) and a new person (both in the backend), and the booking is correctly registered to that person. Any particular event/rsvp settings?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No. Just send an E-Mail as a booking confirmation and an online-ticket if the booking is payed. The bookings are approved directly (without confirmation process).
    I can reproduce it with two different computers and accounts.

But if you can’t, I will check up my server again..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

just rebooted my Nginx- and MariaDb-server. Now it’s working fine.. Don’t know why. Sorry I didn’t test this before.
    Thank you for your quick support!

Franky
    Keymaster

I’m pretty sure (in fact 100%) rebooting the webserver and db-server won’t change that behavior. But if it works now, let’s keep it at that 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I’m with you, but we have no chance if we cannot reproduce it.
    If it happens again, I will get in touch 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top