Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Book weekly Courses with upward counting and fixed places

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    I am looking for a booking system for courses (Midwifes). The courses take place 8 times, each once a week, cost nothing but only 10 participants are allowed to register. Registering is always for the whole Course.
    After that the course is no longer bookable. It should always be displayed up to date how many places are still available.
    Is this possible with your system?
    Thank you for your support,
    Michael Kralik
    medienwerkstatt

Hallo,
    ich suche nach einem Bookingsystem für Schwangeren-Kurse. Die Kurse finden 8 mal, je einmal die Woche statt, kosten nichts, aber es sind nur 10 Teilnehmer zugelassen, die sich online anmelden können. Anmeldung ist immer für den kompletten Kurs.
    Danach ist der Kurs nicht mehr buchbar. Es sollte immer aktuell angezeigt werden, wieviele Plätze noch frei sind.
    Ist das mit Ihrem System möglich?
    Danke für Ihre Unterstützung,
    Michael Kralik
    medienwerkstatt

Franky
    Keymaster

Yes

Anonymous
    Inactive

sounds good,
    so I’ll invest some hours to understand your system (after I_ve tried out 6 other systems).
    Any Hint were to look for upwards counting? Didn’t find it at first view.

Franky
    Keymaster

Upwards counting? Do mean the number of seats per event? And how to display the number of available seats?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thx for qui8ck answer!
    A Course has 10 participants and lasts 8 Weeks. You can only book the whole course and somewhere nearby the calender stands lets say “5 Places available” after 5 have bokked it.

Franky
    Keymaster

Then yes: EME has e.g. the event placeholders #_AVAILABLESEATS and #_BOOKEDSEATS for that. See https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/documentation/ . You can also use a conditional shortcode eme_if to check the number of free spaces and e.g. show “last seats available” in red if the number of free seats is less than 3 (just an example).

Anonymous
    Inactive

That sounds good,
    thx for your quick and professional founded support, Franky

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top