Events Made Easy Forums How do I … …book and pay on one page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess it is possible but don’t know where to look or what key words to searching for.

Instead of the submit button I would like to put the payment buttons at the end of a form to minimize the process and come to the situation where there is either a payment and registration at the same time or nothing at all.

So like entering name, mail address, maybe phone number and choosing the payment gateway. And if the payment succeeds the registration will be made and a mail with link to another form to complete personal info will follow. And if not the data will be dropped and has to be reentered.

Maybe it is also a feature request?

Franky
    Keymaster

Consider using “approval required” + “auto-approve after payment”, optional together with the EME rsvp option “Ignore pending bookings in the bookings list” and the cleanup action “Remove unpaid pending bookings older than”.
    Alo you can decrease the redirection time to the payment page and next to that, there are javascript examples to automatically redirect to a payment gateway (https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/faq/, search for “How to redirect automatically to paypal after successful booking”)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good, let’s see. The first to options are already set like that. Found the ignore setting, but haven’t found the ‘remove unpaid…’ setting yet.

Does it also make sense then to keep the pending mail forms empty?

Is it also possible to add two javascript buttons? One for paypal, one for stripe?

Franky
    Keymaster

“Remove unpaid pending bookings” is in the cleanup actions.
    If you don’t want mails sent for the pending bookings, then you can make empty email templates and assign those (or set it in the global settings you don’t want pending bookings).
    The choice for payment gateway is done after payment, and you can have multiple payment gateways, but the booker needs to make the choice so in that case you can’t automatically forward yourself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top