Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Author error in version 3.2.11

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please help me. I am somewhat inexperienced with WordPress, I have been working with it since July and I updated your plugin to EME from Events Manager earlier this summer, but recently I updated EME to version 3.2.11 and I updated WordPress to version 3.0.2 and I did deactivate and re-activate EME.

The events that I already had are showing up and they are fine, but I am not able to create any new events.

If I choose an author in the events_calendar widget and then update the site I get this message and the calendar is displayed without any events:

WordPress database error: [Unknown column ‘event_author’ in ‘where clause’]

SELECT event_id, event_status, event_name, event_start_date, event_start_time, event_end_date, event_category_ids, location_id, DATE_FORMAT(event_start_date, ‘%w’) AS ‘event_weekday_n’, DATE_FORMAT(event_start_date, ‘%e’) AS ‘event_day’, DATE_FORMAT(event_start_date, ‘%c’) AS ‘event_month_n’, DATE_FORMAT(event_start_time, ‘%Y’) AS ‘event_year’, DATE_FORMAT(event_start_time, ‘%k’) AS ‘event_hh’, DATE_FORMAT(event_start_time, ‘%i’) AS ‘event_mm’ FROM wp_dbem_events WHERE event_status IN (1,2) AND ((event_start_date BETWEEN ‘2010-11-23’ AND ‘2011-01-07’) OR (event_end_date BETWEEN ‘2010-11-23’ AND ‘2011-01-07’)) AND event_author = 3 ORDER BY event_start_date ASC, event_start_time ASC

If I create a new event it does not appear in the calendar, the event_list or even in the Edit area under Events.

If I try to duplicate an event I get this message:

There was an error duplicating the event. Try again maybe? Here are the errors:

Unknown column ‘event_author’ in ‘field list’

My website is http://trinityvancouver.org

Thank you,

Tammy

Franky
    Keymaster

Hmm … can you try this change:

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/320870

and then deactivate/activate again?

I really need to rework the whole DB structure thing in the future …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, that looks like it worked.

Franky
    Keymaster

Nice to hear!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top