Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Attributes don´t show in list, and second attributes cannot be stored

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WordPress 3.8

Theme Atahualpa 3.7.13

Events Made Easy 1.1.3 or 1.1.4

Events List setting

#j #M #Y #H:#i – #@H:#@i #_ATT{route}{} #_LINKEDNAME #_ATT{project}{} #_LOCATION #_TOWN #_EDITEVENTLINK

Single Event setting

#_ATT{route}{ } #_ATT{project}{ }<p>#j #M #Y #H:#i – #@H:#@i</p><p>#_LOCATION #_TOWN</p><p>#_NOTES</p><p>#_ADDBOOKINGFORM</p><p>#_MAP</p>

<p>#_REMOVEBOOKINGFORM</p>

After De-/Activating EME (after upgrade to 1.1.4) Add new event only accepts 1 attribute {route}. If the sequence is changed in single event format (to #_ATT{project}{ }#_ATT{route}{ })only {project} attribute can be stored.

And in stead of attribute values (or space { }) the code (#_ATT{route}{ } etc) is shown in list/single event view.

This was not the case with previous versions of Events Made Easy & WordPress 3.7.1, Atahualpa 3.7.12

How should the event settings be altered?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, i have the same failure with custom attributes. Since update to 1.1.4 the custom attribs dont function. the code will be seen in list and form (look at http://www.runningsocks.de). i tried some other brackets (e.g. “(” or “[” ) without success.

Anonymous
    Inactive

WordPress: 3.8

Theme: Suffusion 4.4.7

Franky
    Keymaster

I’ll investigate this evening and release a fix if I can find the bug

Franky
    Keymaster

Can you check if the following works?

In events-manager.php, change the lines

$format = preg_replace("/$orig_resultb/", $replacement ,$format );

to

$format = preg_replace("/$orig_result/", $replacement ,$format );

(lines 978, 1569, 1629 and 1666)

Anonymous
    Inactive

It works! Thanks a bunch!

Franky
    Keymaster

Released 1.1.5 for this

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, it works for me too. Great and fast work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1.1.5 works.

Although it appears that the {alternative text} now should not be used anymore.

list only works correctly without the second {}

#j #M #Y #H:#i – #@H:#@i #_ATT{route} #_LINKEDNAME #_ATT{project} #_LOCATION #_TOWN #_EDITEVENTLINK

single event idem

#_ATT{route} #_ATT{project}<p>#j #M #Y #H:#i – #@H:#@i</p><p>#_LOCATION #_TOWN</p><p>#_NOTES</p><p>#_ADDBOOKINGFORM</p><p>#_MAP</p>

<p>#_REMOVEBOOKINGFORM</p>

Franky
    Keymaster

That should not be the case. Moving back to bugs until I can test this. But not today or tomorrow 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

Just tested it: no problems with the alternative text here …

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top