Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Assign individual colors to categories

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d like to be able to assign a color to each category which would then be reflected in the calendar.

I’m relatively new to WP so I’m not sure I understand the ins-and-outs of adding a new field to the eme database table for categories and if doing so in the code would break existing functionality.

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

In the small calendar I would like the dates to have a css tag assigned to each category: i dont know php, would it would be a function something like this in normal language: “when date has category replace eventless class with class catIDnr”. Is there somewhere i can add this in the functions.php?

My alternative so far is this solution that I got from the previous poster ( thanks by the way! )

I inserted “#_CATEGORIES [events_if tag='#ESC_CATEGORIES' id='1'] ‘ style=’color: #E6BC05 [/events_if];[events_if2 tag='#ESC_CATEGORIES' id='2'] ‘ style=’color: #E6053D [/events_if2];[events_if3 tag='#ESC_CATEGORIES' id='3'] ‘ style=’color: #10E605 [/events_if3]” in the small calendar title. But only the first style gets applied. What am i doing wrong?

Sorry to ask such junior questions, but maybe it helps someone else as well…..

Thanks for your time..

greetings!

Franky
    Keymaster

Your generated html is wrong: your quotes seem to be in the wrong place. Also: please don’t open a fixed bug for this, create a thread in the howto-section is better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top