Events Made Easy Forums Generic Apache log reports -> You have an error in your SQL syntax

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky, I know this is only a Notice, but it may be helpful for further development. The message appears if I go to Events Made Easy -> Persons and appears for every user that is listed on this page.

Cheers Chris

[Fri Feb 04 14:26:28.107479 2022] [php7:notice] [pid 1139334] [client 88.134.101.41:56849] 
    WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler You have an error in your SQL syntax;
    check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 
    'groups WHERE ugroups.person_id = 5 AND ugroups.group_id=groups.group_id' at line 1 f\xc3\xbcr 
    Abfrage SELECT DISTINCT groups.name FROM dev_site_eme_usergroups AS 
    ugroups,dev_site_eme_groups AS groups WHERE ugroups.person_id = 5 AND 
    ugroups.group_id=groups.group_id von do_action('wp_ajax_eme_people_list'), 
    WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, eme_ajax_people_list, eme_get_persongroup_names, 
    referer: https://dev.site.de/wp-admin/admin.php?page=eme-people

Franky
    Keymaster

I’m sorry, but that SQL statement generates no errors here … This is valid SQL in all my tests (I replace dev_site by my db prefix when I tested it):
    SELECT DISTINCT groups.name FROM dev_site_eme_usergroups AS ugroups,dev_site_eme_groups AS groups WHERE ugroups.person_id = 5 AND ugroups.group_id=groups.group_id

What does your mysql say if you execute that sql statement manually?

Franky
    Keymaster

Any feedback on this?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top