Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Allow user to edit family members on the front end…

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Good morning, Franky…hopefully this will be a simple one. Is there any way to allow users to edit their family members on the front end? Surely there is a way, however using the [eme_change_personal_info] forms, the #_FAMILYMEMBERS tag isn’t supported and just shows as #_FAMILYMEMBERS.

I have created a separate template (membership form) with #_FAMILYMEMBERS in it as well and tried to use [eme_person template_id=xx] and that succeeds in showing only the table of family members.

Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

Sorry, but that’s not possible (yet).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Understood. I like the {yet} part 🙂

Thanks for all the help over the years mate.

Franky
    Keymaster

In fact it is more complicated than that: a familymembership is difficult to change: what to do with a person that was a member via a family relation and then no longer is? Also in EME you have familymembers as relation to a person, and familymembers that are part of a membership (in case an organization needs to pay insurance fees for each member, you want to limit the members in a membership so it can be different). It’s not something that will get “fixed” fast …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top