Events Made Easy Forums Generic all day event

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What is the easiest way of seting up an event that is an all day event. If not maybe a check box that would auto fill in the date.

Am I missing something I thought there used to be a check box for all day event.

Franky
    Keymaster

Just don’t give the end hour. I checked the code and found nothing about a “all day event” setting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you,

I will try not putting in an end hour.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the exact same problem.

What if you don’t have a start time either? The event should just be all day long… Is there no possibility to include a solution for that?

Franky
    Keymaster

Did you try not filling in the start time?

Anonymous
    Inactive

well, there always already is a start time given. When I delete it, it resets to the current time. Am I doing anything wrong?

Franky
    Keymaster

And if you set the start time to 00:00 AM?

The thing is, in fact, that the events are shown on the day they take place, the hour is just informational. You can just put the end hour equal to the start hour, and then use a conditional tag to check on that and not show the time if they are equal. Search the forum for examples, and see also here:

http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=24

Anonymous
    Inactive

then it says 00:00 am, which would probably be correct, but I would rather say that the event is all day long.

I already searched the forum and had a look at the examples and nothing really worked.

Would it be possible to give me the code snippet I have to insert?

Franky
    Keymaster

See my link

[events_if tag="#ESCj #ESCM #ESCY" value="#ESC@j #ESC@M #ESC@Y"] The start and end date of this event is the same, so just showing start: #j #M #Y [/events_if]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top