Events Made Easy Forums Generic Added numerous new ‘dutch’ translation-lines in nl_NL .po/.mo-files

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Applying EME-plugin now for about two months I found many not-translated lines in the nl_NL.po-file, so I made translations to this lines myself.

I also re-translated a large nbr of lines, making it more suitable to needs of local people overhere (people having no experience dealing with WordPress-backend, also: not used to a number of Flemish ‘substitutes’: verbs, expressions)

I did do my translations, after a number of mis-understandings, applying the original nl_NL .po-file. At a considerable number of instances I had to do a goed deal of testing to find out what results as part of settings/changes in settings I made.

I will be sending you the changes I made, by mailing two (altered) .po/.mo-files.
    Hope it may be of some use.

Regards, Wietze

Franky
    Keymaster

Hi Wietze,
    EME lo longer distributes po-files, but if you make translations be sure to base yourself on the translation from WP: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/events-made-easy/ ==> There you can choose Dutch and then “Development (trunk)”. Then at the bottom you can click on Export to download the latest po-version.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top