Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to add the “notcategory” as an option to the widget?

I’m trying to show events that are in multiple categories, but don’t want to show them when they are in a specific category as well.

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What a bonus finding this improvement – thank you!, but I had trouble getting the changes to take. The widget interface show the changes, but there was no effect when I selected a category to exclude. Is there something else I need to do to get this to filter out certain categories?

Franky
    Keymaster

It should work, of course I implemented more changes so maybe there was a bug afterwards that I fixed … I think you should look at the change for eme_events.php here: http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/761874/ (the 2 $page_body lines)

Anonymous
    Inactive

hmmm, I implemented all of the changes in the 761874 (since eme_calendar was also in that changeset and in 761785), but I still do not see the exclude selections being reflected.

I dont know if it makes a difference, but when I try to SAVE after Selecting an excluded category, the dropdown resets to the default “Select” immediately. This may be as it should be, but thought I’d let you know in case that is a clue.

OH!! I just noticed, the calendar widget IS noting the excluded selection, but it is the Event List widget that is is not. (Yeah – halfway there!)

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to get this working – love the feature.

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Beautiful! Both work now – thanks for adding this feature and for the help!

Also, both of the Exclude dropdowns(Calendar & Event List widgets) are now holding the selected Exclude category – which is nice – way easier to see what our results should be.

Thanks again -have a good one!

Franky
    Keymaster

tx for the testing 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top