Events Made Easy Forums How do I … add multiple products for one event?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I want to be able to have event price, and addon for different options, for example, different room types (different prices) and add food option that they can pay for or not.. ?

Franky
    Keymaster

If you create custom fields of type RSVP, you can also indicate if this is a “price” field, so selecting something from those will alter the total price (if you use that field in your form of course).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the info. I’m very new to this plugin. Is there a page where this is explained? I presume you have to add some kind of input value that the person can choose.. where and how do you add that.. ? Then based on that you can use the “Dynamically show fields based on a number of conditions” to do something? or maybe I got this wrong?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I understand a bit more here. Using:
    https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/13-multiprice-events/

I add the price with 22||20.50||18… then price category descriptions:
    Price1
    Price2
    Price3

I didn’t understand what to do from there… ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

would also love if the video was available:
    For a quick rundown on EME, please also check out this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZf5-cE8G-Y&feature=youtu.be

Is there a working link anywhere?

Franky
    Keymaster

I’m sorry, appartently I used a wrong link for the instruction video. This has been corrected.
    Concerning your question: multiprice is not what is needed in your case, it is to be used when you have different seat categories that have different prices. If you just want extra choices (like “I want this menu” or “I want the extra t-shirt”), then you can just create custom fields, use the option “Extra charge” when creating the field and then use that field in your RSVP form template/definition (by using #_FIELD{xx} in it, with “xx” being either the custom field id or name).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, so much easier to learn with a video 🙂

That solved my issue, have another question though, but will create a new post.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top