Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Add extra fields to a person?

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’m looking to create a kind of recurring event invitation type of thing for a weekly football game at my work. I’m exploring plugins and this seems to be the best one so far (considering i know a bit about wordpress already it helps!)

I’m looking to modify the people form so I can add attributes (for example player position) and add my work colleagues in there. I’m also trying to remove fields like Address, phone number, state etc because they’re no use to me.

How would I go about doing this? I’m thinking eme_people.php is the key, but nothing I modify in there updates the add person form. The jTable seems to be a clue but I’m struggling to figure it out. Is there something blatantly obvious I’m missing here?

I’m not too fussed about the plugin not being update friendly, it’s only for internal use – I just need a good platform to work from 🙂

Cheers

Franky
    Keymaster

Currently that requires database changes, code changes and javascript changes. In a future version, I will add custom fields for a person too (it is on my todo list).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah that’s fine, totally understood. To note – I’m perfectly happy doing db stuff and the like.

I’ll have a play about later and see if I can figure it out. Your plugin is way ahead of everything else in terms of my requirements, it’s just this one part that I need to figure out.

Thanks for the reply anyway! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top