Events Made Easy Forums Generic add #contactphone and #contactemail in location details

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

would be great so people can contact managers of the location

Franky
    Keymaster

I agree that the shortcode isn’t there, but what’s preventing you from entering the location contact details in the location details (richt html editor)?

Anonymous
    Inactive

do I have to do it for every locations is it posible to have it done on all locations?

because actually would be interesting to get the phone number of the location for user without having to click on event to see it..

Franky
    Keymaster

Events and locations are two seperate things here … I can’t show event contact details in location info, because you can have more than one event happening (with different contact info) at the same location.

But what you can do: show the location list, and use [events_list] in the location details (with option “location_id=this_location”), and then you have the location with the list of events happening there, and people first see the info of the location. Has been discussed here: http://www.e-dynamics.be/bbpress/topic.php?id=499#post-2525

Anonymous
    Inactive

i see one question what is the difference between #NEXTEEVENTS and using [event_list] with location id?

– second point: would be grat to be able to contact the author ( or manager )of the location even if this location has different events and different authors one should be responsible for the location in case of something happens.

Franky
    Keymaster

Read what the shortcode means: http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=26 , it just gives a list of the next events. Using [events_list] gives you all power of the event listing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top