Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Add "alt" and "title" tags to pagination links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am trying to add alt and title tags to the next / previous links generated by the pagination feature. Basically I have replaced the << Last Month and Next Month >> text links with images, but when a user hovers over the bar I have created for the pagination I want the alt with “Next Month” or “Previous Month” to show.

Can anyone offer any guidance on how to accomplish this (relatively simple) task? I know the links have to be dynamically generated somewhere, and I’ve scoured every PHP file related to the plugin in the Plugins editor panel in wordpress, but I’m at a loss. To see what I’m talking about visit: whttp://coastalanglermag.com/TexasCoast/?page_id=322.

Thanks!

Franky
    Keymaster

The same place where you changed the text links to images …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I used the css image replacement method to change the text links to images, and I know I can’t add alt and title tags using css…

Franky
    Keymaster

Ow, I see. Well, without changing the code this won’t be possible then (and I always advise against changing the code).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top