Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented #_CATEGORIES for #_LOCATION ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky,

thanks a lot for your excellent support for this plugin. my question is, if is it possible to make categories for locations and make “location list filtering”?. The result will show list of locations [firms, institutes] on a page similar to event list with possibility to choose a category of place [for example: restaurant, accomodation…] from dropdown menu.

i think, that #_CATEGORIES table for locations will be another one with the different name, not to interchange #_CATEGORIES of events.

Good Luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky,

can u take a look for this idea? is there any solution planned to be in a new version or trunk? thank you for your answer.

Franky
    Keymaster

It’s in the feature request queue 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

implemented in trunk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky,

What do you think about: to have 2 different tables, one for categories of events and the other one for categories of places? because type of categories for events for example “music” , “dance” etc is completely something else as type of categories of places [restaurant, pub, grocery]. Very good thing would be to have list of places, something like [events_locations link=true] but with pagination because of quantity. and also have a drop-down menu for choosing certain category of places, something like [events_locations_filterform fields=categories_locations submit=Search].

Great work i hope this will be added value for this plugin.

Thanks for your time

Franky
    Keymaster

These are a lot of different feature requests. I implemented categories for locations for now. Location filtering is very low on my to do list, I have another 40 feature requests to be dealt with first. Pagination for locations is more difficult than you would think btw …

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top